Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans




The rhythm of my life has suddenly changed. We put our house on the market on Monday. If I am not cleaning, I am quickly sweeping the kids and dog out for a showing. Mealtimes (and naptimes) have become unpredictable. Our Realtor promises I will get ample notice for showings, then turns around and says there is a potential buyer coming in 45 minutes. This is par for the course, but it makes it hard to chart food and exercise regularly.

I am watching portion sizes and listening to my body's hunger signals, but that is about as far as it goes right now. My workouts consist of cleaning and taking the kids to the park or playdates during showings.

It's working.

Here are my stats:

Last Week's Weight: 159.4
Current Weight: 157.9
Weekly Loss:1.5

Total Loss during Challenge: 4.5
Total Cumulative Loss: 8.5

I am down to the last hole on my belt now.

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! What a great feeling!! I actually had to switch to a smaller belt a couple of weeks ago, but I'm still wearing my old pants, so the waistline just gets too bunchy and uncomfortable if I cinch it that tight!! So everything just sags around my hips these days. I'm at that nasty "in between sizes" stage...

    ...but not for long!!!

    I can only imagine how hectic your life must be right now. I'm so impressed you've managed to lose weight despite that! Most times, when life is busy, I tend to reach for what's easiest and quickest, which usually isn't the healthiest foods!!

    ReplyDelete