When company comes I always like to have a clean bathroom for them, but doing a big scrub down is often not fesable.
Here is my quick and dirty, two-minute bathroom cleanup:
- Wipe down bathtub with your probably still-damp morning towel. Leave the towel in a heap in your tub. You will need it in a minute. Put a fresh towel out for your guests now.
- Wipe down sink and faucets with a baby wipe--you wouldn't believe the shine a baby wipe gives chrome!! Much cheaper than disinfectant wipes and you can use them for quick makeup removal too.
- Swish out your toilet with a brush if you have one handy, wipe seat and lid with another baby wipe.
- Here is the trick that separates me from Flylady: put a few drops of Tea Tree or lavender essential oil in your toilet bowl before closing the lid.--it really makes your bathroom smell fresh without it smelling like chemicals or fake air freshener.
- On your way out the door, grab that damp towel out of your tub and wipe the floor with it then toss in the laundry.