Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday #2

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans




No good news here. I am up a pound. I had a triple-whammy of birthday party, mom visit and Mother's day this week and I lost control. I am really mad at myself. I did journal every transgression so I can see the damage I have done in black and white.

Onward and upwards, right??

Edit: I weighed myself the day after posting this after Mother Nature showed me I was also in the throes of PMS last week. I am down two pounds after all!





I am not going to rest on my laurels. Clearly my current plan is working.

3 comments:

  1. small simple changes each week...its hard when you have your journal right there to tell on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onward and upward - hopefully no more triple whammies in your near-future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be too hard on yourself! It happened, it's in the past, time to focus on the now and the future!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete